4 tilapia fillets
1 T lemon juice
4 T butter
1 sliced lemon
1. Place fillets in a freezer bag and pour lemon juice over them and sprinkle lemon pepper liberally into the bag. Cloe bag, shake it to distribute seasonings, and place in fridge to marinate for up to a day.
2. When ready to eat, line a shallow pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Arrange fillets in a single layer.
3. Sprinkle more lemon pepper on each side of each fillet – it’s not a coating, but they should be very well-covered.
4. On top of each fillet, place a lemon slice, topped with a tablespoon of butter.
5. Put in a 400 degree oven until flakey (usually 3-7 minutes).
Serve with mushroom rice and Red Lobster biscuits.