This recipe has a story behind it. One day my husband and I were just getting back from grocery shopping around lunchtime. My husband was bringing in all the groceries and I had to go to work shortly, so I needed to quickly make us something to eat. We had purchased some boneless pork chops so I threw 2 in a skillet. I started throwing random asian-themed ingredients in there and cooked the pork all the way through. My husband couldn’t stop talking about how awesome they were. He insisited that I write down the ingredients so I could duplicate it in the future. His insistence has brought you this wonderful dinner!
Makes 2 servings
2 boneless pork chops, thawed
2 Tbs soy sauce
1 tsp siracha
2 Tbs sweet chili sauce
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp rosemary
1/2 tsp ginger paste
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp rice vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1. Wisk together all ingredients.
2. Dip thawed pork chops in sauce and place in a warm frying pan.
3. Drizzle remaining sauce over pork chops in pan.
4. Flip pork about once a minute, until cooked fully (center should reach 160 degrees) and the sauce has begun to caramelize.
5. Eat over some bacon fried rice. Super tasty!