I’m kind of a packrat. There. I’ve said it. I keep movie ticket stubs, flyers from events I’ve gone to, wristbands from amusement parks, and on and on. As I was going through some boxes the other day, I figured I should either throw them all away, or do something with them. Lots of these places my husband and I went together, so I thought it’d be fun to frame them as kind of a “look at all of the fun stuff we’ve done together.”
For this, you really only need 3 things:
-a large piece of paper or cardbaord
- First, lay out all of your paper memories on the table and arrange them so they mostly line up. You may have to play around a little bit to see what can fit where, etc. But if you like tetris, this is the project for you!
- Measure the width and height of your project and go to arttoframe.com (one of my all-time favorite framing sites) and order exactly the size you need.
- Now, you have two options:
- Cut out a piece of paper or cardboard to the dimensions you need and glue or tape the ticket stubs to it, or
- Take a picture of it (so you can remember where everything went) and put it away until your frame comes, and then use the piece of cardboard provided in the frame as your backing.
- Let the glue dry, and frame it!