May the 4th be with you. I had to say it at least once. My husband loves Star Wars. A lot. We we see all of the new movies within the first few days of their release because he’s worried someone will leak the plot to him. I, on the other hand, like Star Wars pretty well. I was mad about the Rogue One ending. I like happy endings where everyone lives. Anyway, my husband wanted to do something to recognize May the 4th. Thank you, Pinterest for giving me this idea.
1 cup butter
1/2 cup milk
2 cups sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 cups oatmeal
1 cup chocolate chips (for eyes and nose)
1 cup white chocolate chips (for sash)
- Bring butter, sugar, milk and cocoa to a boil.
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the next 3 ingredients.
- Pour into individual mini bread pans, or muffin tins, or drop them onto wax paper, or form them with your hands.
- While the cookies are still warm, place the chocolate chips on for eyes and nose on each one, and then the white chocolate chips for Chewy’s sash.
- Let cook until hard – at least an hour.
Happy Star Wars Day!